We deliver web and mobile applications for clients from many sectors, including: banking, fintech, e-commerce and automotive. We manage projects in an agile way: SCRUM. Every day we use good practices: programming in pairs, code verification, continuous integration and continuous implementation.
As a DevOps Developer, you will be responsible for building and supporting the tools, processes and infrastructure to deliver and scale software iterations faster, with greater quality and necessary operational insight.
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with tools: Toolset: Docker, Terraform or CloudFormation, Jenkins or Gitlab or similar
- CI/CD tools: Gitlab, Jenkins, CodePipeline etc.
- Bash or Python scripting
- Strong analytical capabilities – data management and manipulation with experience/background in data handling technologies
- Familiarity with Kubernetes (EKS on AWS)
- Salary: 21 800 – 28 500 net/b2b
- Contribution to the creation of an innovative product used by customers
- Ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the latest technology
- A stable job full of new and challenges, and ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Attractive remuneration adequate to your qualifications and professional experience
- Benefits package, including private health care, fitness passes
- Flexible working hours adjusted to individual preferences
Please, send your resume: email@example.com
We are waiting for you!