We are looking for experienced .Net Programmers to join design teams in the health and social care industry.
Working on a single shared information system for Health and Social Care that can be used by community nurses, mental health, social workers and therapists to record the care they provide. It provides social workers with easy to use, mobile software tools giving them access to their case information whether at the office, a care location or on the move.
We manage projects in an agile way: SCRUM. Every day we use good practices: programming in pairs, code verification, continuous integration and continuous implementation.
Industry: Health and Social Care
- 4 years of experience in programming in .NET technologies
- Very good knowledge Microsoft C#.Net and .Net Core, TDD and unit testing frameworks
- Transaction SQL including Stored procedures, functions and optimisations API restful practices
- A good understanding of the following software: GIT, Jira, Visual Studio, Postman, SonarQube, SwaggerHub, Scrum
- Salary: 16 800 – 23 500 net/b2b
- Work on extending the existing product and client platform
- A stable job full of new and challenges, and ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Attractive remuneration adequate to your qualifications and professional experience
- Benefits package, including private health care, fitness passes
- Flexible working hours adjusted to individual preferences