We are looking for Android Developer to join design teams in the banking industry. We solve web and mobile applications for clients from many sectors, including: banking, e-commerce, fintech, automotive. We manage projects in an agile way: SCRUM. Every day we use good practices: programming in pairs, code verification, continuous integration and continuous implementation.
Localization: Fully Remote
- Regular 2-5 year of experience, Senior 5+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Knowledge of technologies and frameworks: Gradle, Dagger2, okHttp, Crashlytics, Firebase analytics, Firebase messaging, AndroidX , Cucumber
- Code Testing Experience
- Very good knowledge of RESTful API
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of design patterns eg. MVVM
- Optimization and code quality methods
- Knowledge of good practice in safe software development
- Knowledge of English to read technical terminology
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the UX
- Practical knowledge of CI / CD
- Experience of banking industry
- Knowledge of AGILE methodologies and tools
- Implementation of a native electronic banking application
- Implementation of the user interface layer and application logic business
- Technical support for graphic designers and UX designers and cooperation with backend developers
- Providing operational support for implemented systems.
- High-quality IT data offered.
- Work in Scrum team with 2 weeks sprint
- Salary: 12 000 – 21 000 net/b2b
- Contribution to the creation of an innovative product used by customers
- Ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the latest technology
- A stable job full of new and exciting challenges, and ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Attractive remuneration adequate to your qualifications and professional experience
- Benefits package, including private health care, fitness passes
- Flexible working hours adjusted to individual preferences
Please, send your resume: email@example.com
We are waiting for you!