This Policy (“Policy”) is addressed to the users of the www.newdigitalstreet.com website (“Service”).
The Policy describes the principles of collecting and using data of the Website users, which are collected directly from them or through cookies and similar technologies.
Data Controller and Contact
The Administrator of the data collected in connection with the use of the Website is New Digital Street sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Górczewska 224/62 (01-460 Warsaw), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000815016, NIP: 5223172976, REGON: 384909052, share capital of PLN 5,000.00.
In matters related to the processing of your data by the Administrator, you can contact using the above address data or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of data collected
- The service enables you to contact the Administrator and provide him with your identification and contact details, as well as those related to the content of the message.
- The Administrator collects data related to your activity, such as offers searched for, number of pages viewed, date and source of visit.
Source of data.
- If you contacted the Administrator, the data was provided to us directly from you.
- If your data was provided in connection with the processing of the case by the person who referred the case to the Administrator, then the source of the data is that person. In this case, the Administrator receives identification, address and case-related data, such as a description of the case.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data.
Your data may be processed for:
- analysing network traffic, ensuring security within the Service and adjusting content to users’ needs on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- responding to inquiries, transferring the ordered offer and conducting correspondence to settle the matter, on the basis of your consent and the Administrator’s legitimate interest in meeting users’ requests (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of RODO).
Prawo do wycofania zgody.
Zgodę na przetwarzanie danych kontaktowych może Pani/Pan wycofać w dowolnym momencie kontaktując się z Administratorem. Wycofanie zgody może utrudnić lub uniemożliwić kontakt z Panią/em.
Obligation or voluntariness of the data
- The provision of data by you for the purpose of case handling is voluntary, but necessary. Failure to provide such data may make it difficult or impossible to process the case.
- Providing data necessary for static analysis of the Website users is voluntary. You may use the so-called incognito mode in order to browse the website without providing the Administrator with information about your visit to the Website. Using the incognito mode, and therefore not providing the data, does not affect the possibility of using the Website.
Rights under the RODO regarding the data processed
You have the right to:
- request from the Administrator to inspect your data, as well as to receive a copy of them (Article 15 RODO);
- request the Controller to rectify or amend your data (Article 16 RODO) – with regard to the request for data rectification, if you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- request the erasure of data from the Controller (Article 17 RODO);
- demand from the Administrator the restriction of processing (18 RODO) – e.g. if you notice that the data are incorrect – you may demand the restriction of processing of your data for a period allowing us to check their correctness);
- lodge a complaint regarding processing of your personal data by the Administrator to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Recipients of your personal data
Recipients of your personal data can only be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. In addition, your data may be made available to couriers, postal operators, hosting provider, mail server.
Data storage time
Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or until the case is settled, and then until the expiration of the period of limitation of claims of the parties related to its execution.
Data related to web traffic analysis collected through cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, so the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time necessary for the controller to fulfill the purposes of data collection, such as ensuring security and analyzing historical data related to site traffic.
Transfer of data to a third country or international organization
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
The Service allows the collection of information about the user through cookies and similar technologies, the use of which usually involves the installation of this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember user decisions (font selection, contrast, policy acceptance), to maintain user session (e.g. after logging in – if applicable), to collect information about the user’s device and his visit to ensure safety, but also to analyze visits and to customize content.
Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies are not combined with other data of the Service users and are not used to identify them by the Administrator.
Users have the ability to set their browsers to block certain types of cookies and other technologies by specifying, for example, that only those that are necessary for proper display of the website will be allowed. By default, most browsers allow all cookies, but you can change these settings at any time and delete any cookies already installed. Each browser allows such action through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
The user has also the possibility to use the website in the so-called incognito mode, which blocks the collection of data about his visit.
Using the website without changing the browser settings, i.e. with default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies means that you agree to their use for the purposes specified above. The Administrator does not use the information obtained for marketing purposes.
New Digital Street sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Górczewska 224/62 (01-460 Warsaw), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000815016, NIP: 5223172976, REGON: 384909052, share capital of PLN 5,000.00 as the data administrator (hereinafter: “Administrator”) shall process your personal data provided in the questionnaire for the purposes of the recruitment process. We would like to inform you that providing personal data, the scope of which results from the provisions of the Labour Code and specific provisions related to employment, is voluntary but necessary in order to participate in the recruitment process. Refusal to provide data prevents further participation in the recruitment process.
Your personal data will be processed only for the period necessary for the recruitment process, after which the data will be permanently deleted. In the case of granting consent for participation in future recruitments, your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for their performance or until the consent is revoked.
You have the right to access and rectify your data, request their deletion, limit processing, object to processing, transfer the data provided by you and lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. A request for deletion of data implies the resignation from further participation in the recruitment process and will result in its immediate deletion. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Administrator at the following email address: email@example.com
If you provide a broader scope of information than that required by the questionnaire, the Administrator will process such information only if you give your additional consent to do so, which you have the right to revoke at any time. At the same time I declare that providing data exceeding the catalog specified in the Labour Code and other relevant regulations is voluntary and beneficial for me.
Contact with the Administrator is possible at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Administrator – 224/62 Górczewska Street, 01-460 Warsaw.